Name of Product: Sports Pack + NW for the Wii
Price of Product: $34.99
Where can the product be purchased: online from Amazon and other websites and retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “The pack includes: The universal grip, featuring multiple extensions for the Wii™ Remote Controller, 1 “jet ski”-style silicone skin for the Wii™ Remote Controller* and 1 skin for the Nunchuk™*, 1 sword extension, 1 tennis racket extension, 1 golf club extension, 1 ping pong bat extension. Plug & Play: simply insert your Wii™ Remote Controller in the grip then add the selected extension according to the selected game or mini-game. Wii MotionPlus™* compatible. Controllers not included. Ideal for sports games, including the new releases using the Wii MotionPlus™ feature (Wii Sport Resort, Grand Slam Tennis, Tiger Woods etc.)
Review of Product: Playing sports on the Wii is a lot of fun but using these accessories makes it even more authentic and realistic! The tennis racket was my favorite and I felt like Jennifer Capriati in my living room as I played. The accessories are light yet have a hearty feel to them and I didn’t think at all that they would break easily. I have been using these for a month now and find they make my experience that much more enjoyable.
Giveaway: The folks over at Thrustmaster (the manufacturer) have been kind enough to set aside a Sports Pack + NW for a lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which sport from the pack would you be most interested in playing and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 5, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!