Price of Product: $25.00/dozen
Where can the product be purchased: online from the Lollicakes website
Description of Product: “Ever since the cupcake craze hit the main stream they have been flying out of stores across the country. However, we found that although most cupcakes are delicious, each bite has either too much frosting or too much cake. Thus, we have created the Lollicake, with the perfect ratio of cake to frosting. The Lollicake Company has improved upon the cupcake craze by offering smaller portions. Instead of selling entire cupcakes, we sell 2-3 bite desserts. We give consumers the flexibility to try different flavors without the guilt of taking more than one dessert. Lollicakes are the perfect size to get “something sweet” after a meal, without worrying about your diet or your budget.”
Review of Product: These are yummy. Really yummy. Like they didn’t even last a full day at my house yummy. They arrived on dry ice with instructions to keep them in the freezer and take them out to thaw for 30 minutes before eating. The arrangement was super cute – the lollicakes are individually wrapped and stuck in a flower pot. Such a cute and thoughtful gift! I received an assortment of flavors and my favorites were the triple vanilla and the lemon. The cakes are super moist and the fondant coating is delicious. They were the perfect bite-size treat!
Giveaway: The folks over at Lollicakes have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader a $25 gift certificate to their site!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Lollicakes website and tell me which flavor you think sounds best.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- become a fan of Lollicakes on Facebook
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 19, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!