Price of Product: $17.99
Where can the product be purchased: online from the manufacturer or Amazon or Borders
Description of Product: “It all started with a simple “dot” back in 2000…well, actually, it all started in a London pub back in 1999 but that’s another story. A few short years later, here we are with a couple more “dots” and a lot of loyal users. At dotmine group, our concept is simple: create fashionable, functional, and affordable day planners to help individuals and families keep track of busy schedules. Our day planners are designed to meet the specific, unique needs of families and professionals to increase efficiency and minimize confusion. dotmine’s planners, familytime.mine®, life_time.mine™, time.mine® and tiempo.mio® are designed to meet the specific, unique needs of families and women. Our first product was time.mine® – a product that quickly developed a cult following and inspired us to create the unique bilingual tiempo.mio® product. As our products grew, so did our schedules, so we created a day planner to help us stay on track. familytime.mine® and life_time.mine™ are the result — as busy moms who have kids with ever-increasing schedules, these products are designed to not only organize our time, but those of our kids, business partners, and families.”
Review of Product: This is one serious organizer/planner! It has every feature a busy mom could ever dream of. The cover is very sturdy and it’s spiral bound and fairly light. There are pockets to hold loose items and squares large enough to write in. Each page is its own week in the book though each month is also laid out in a 2 page spread. The master planning guides are done by season which is especially helpful when you have kids play seasonal team sports. There are stickers to designate recurring events such as “no school”, “game”, “recital” and even “date night”. They really thought of everything here! This would be a great gift for the on-the-go mom who needs organization/planning help!
Giveaway: The owners of time.mine have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own time.mine planner!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would you give this planner to (or would it be for yourself) if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND time.mine on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- friend/fan time.mine on Facebook
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 26, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!