Price of Product: Fridgesmart pieces from $13
Where can the product be purchased: online from Tupperware
Description of Product: “There’s never been anything like FridgeSmart® containers – try and you’ll see why. Virtually any fresh-picked produce will last longer and taste better.Fruits and vegetables have different airflow needs when stored in the fridge. You can regulate the airflow within the container and maintain peak freshness thanks to a unique venting system and a universal permanent storage chart imprinted on all containers except Small.
* Special built-in grid lifts food away from condensation. Result? No more yellow broccoli and wasted celery.
* Stackable to save space, dishwasher safe.
* To store whole heads of cabbage, lettuce, broccoli and cauliflower, use our 20-cup/4.7 L FridgeSmart® Large Round container (9 x 6 7/8″/23 x 17 cm).
* For added value, select the gift-boxed FridgeSmart® 4-Pc. Set and save”
Review of Product: I received the small and the medium long Fridgesmart containers as well as a Junior Forget Me Not to review. I also received a small goodie bag that Jeri Baldovin is offering to every Nicole’s Nickels reader who orders from her Tupperware site. The Fridgesmart containers were so intriguing to me and I couldn’t wait to see how they worked. Each container has 2 vents on it and depending on the fruit or vegetable you are storing, you can open or close both vents or keep one open and the other closed. There is a guide to tell you what to do depending on what you are storing. I tried it with strawberries as they are very plentiful and cheap right now in Florida. I washed and cut the strawberries and stored them as suggested with both vents closed. I was happy with how long they lasted and there was no mold after even a few days! The Junior Forget Me Not is a small half circle container that you can hang from shelves in the refrigerator for easy access.
Giveaway: Jeri Baldovin, Tupperware consultant, is generously giving away to one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own small and medium long Fridgesmart containers as well as the junior forget me not.
Jeri is also offering Nicole’s Nickels readers a goodie bag which each order they place. Just mention “Nicole’s Nickels” when you place your order.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out Jeri’s Tupperware website and let me know what item you’d most like to try!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 3, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!