Price of Product: 1 cup of yogurt as low as $.59 or so, depending on your store, region, sales, and coupons
Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “If you´re looking to side-step familiar decadent treats while keeping calorie counts in check, Yoplait Light and Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy can help. Now there are two new ways to outsmart temptations with Red Velvet Cake and Blueberry Pie, two new taste bud-tantalizing Yoplait yogurt flavors debuting in the dairy aisle this month (Yoplait Light offers 32 total delicious flavors). With a smooth and creamy texture and 100 fat-free calories in each 6 oz. cup, Yoplait Light and Light Thick & Creamy can help keep you on track with your goals. In addition, each serving contains 20 percent of the recommended daily value of calcium and vitamin D. The classic sweet-inspired flavors, Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake and Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy Blueberry Pie can help to help satisfy your cravings for dessert without the excessive calories.”
Review of Product: I received the Outsmarting Temptation giftpack as well as a VIP coupon for a FREE cup of Yoplait Light Yogurt. I chose the Red Velvet Cake variety and am officially a convert! I found the yogurt to be smooth and creamy and the flavor to taste natural without leaving an artificial aftertaste in my mouth. It tasted like chocolate cake with cream cheese icing and was just as decadent as it sounds – with a lot less guilt!
Giveaway: The folks over at Yoplait and My Blog Spark are giving one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Outsmarting Temptation giftpack which includes an insulated gourmet lunch tote, a food journal and a travel utensil set (pictured here).
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which new flavor of Yoplait Light Yogurt would you like to try?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 12, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge from Yoplait and My Blog Spark. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!