Price of Product: $26.95 per dozen
Where can the product be purchased: online from Charleston Cookie Company
Description of Product: “Some call Charleston the “northern islands” with white sandy beaches, tall palms tree and beautiful sunsets. Charleston Cookie Company tries to bring the island flavors out in their spring cookies. With the White Chocolate Lime cookie which is filled with rich, creamy white chocolate enhanced with the refreshing burst of lime in every cookie. The Lemon Poppy Seed cookie spiked with a bright lemony flavor. And the joys of Springtime portrayed in our colorful, hand-decorated Iced cookies sure to bring a smile. All cookies are with real butter, hand-cracked local eggs and contain no preservatives. Charleston Cookie Co. s products are made-to-order and are shipped the day they are made. You can even pick a quote or say someone personally to accompany your order (select your quote or add your favorite quote). All cookies are $26.95 for a dozen and includes shipping.”
Review of Product: Mmmmm! I received an assortment of flavors of cookies from Charleston Cookie Company. They were soft and moist and made with high quality ingredients. I couldn’t decide if I liked the chocolate chip or the lime white chocolate best – both were so good! The cookies came wrapped really nicely and were packed well so the shipping wasn’t a problem at all. Although named a cookie company, they do have other goodies such as whoopie pies and brownies! These cookies are the perfect gift – to special friends and family or even to yourself!
Giveaway: The folks over at Charleston Cookie Company have generously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own dozen cookies in their choice of flavor!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Charleston Cookie Company website and let me know which flavor you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 24, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!