Price of Product: $7.99 per 12 ounce bag
Where can the product be purchased: online from Community Coffee or at select retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Just as sweet and beautiful as the city from which it gets its name, Guatemala Huehue Tenango coffee produces an aroma that is reminiscent of orange blossoms. The coffee beans are roasted to a medium/dark level to perfectly develop the exotic, citrusy flavor. The medium body provides just the right balance to attain a sweet, flavorful cup.”
Review of Product: I am a sometimes coffee drinker so I enlisted the help of my coffee-addicted co-workers to try this brew out and let me know what they thought. They enjoyed the taste of the coffee and thought the strength was perfect. It was not at all bitter and was a little sweeter than what they usually drink. One of them adds a lot of sugar to his coffee and he thought he needed less given the taste of the coffee. Both asked me if I could get them more so I think they really liked it!
Giveaway: The folks over at Community Coffee have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader three (3) bags of the new Guatemala Huehue Tenango coffee!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would you give this coffee to (or would it be for yourself) if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until2 May 10, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!