Price of Product: starting at $17.95
Where can the product be purchased: online from The Tin Cup and in golf pro shops and retail stores nationwide.
Description of Product: “Tin Cup Products, LLC was formed in the spring of 2009 by a couple of longtime Northern Virginia natives who enjoy the game of golf. Based on the USGA Rule that states all golfers must be able to “identify their ball” during tournament play, we felt that there was a need to create something unique to personalize the golf ball marking process. Made in the USA, the Tin Cup is made of 100% stainless steel and produced in Connecticut. The Tin Cup is guaranteed for life.”
Review of Product: My father is a big golfer and I thought this would be such an interesting and unique gift for him! Plus he enjoys wine so I selected the “vino” one (pictured above) with a chuckle. It arrived in a nice tan leather bag along with sharpie markers to use for the imprinting. This is such a creative gift for the golfer in your life – a way to add some personalization and pizazz to the boring golf ball!
Giveaway: The folks over at The Tin Cup have graciously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers their own Tin Cup marking tool!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out The Tin Cup website and let me know which one you’d select and who you’d give it to?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 7, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!