This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Freschetta. All opinions are 100% mine.
Price of Product: from $3.99 at my store for the smaller ones (get a $1 printable coupon online)
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “With all-natural cheeses, flash frozen vegetables and quality premium meats, Freschetta frozen pizza is a great choice, no matter the occasion. And since your family deserves great tasting food, give them the frozen pizza that always tastes Fresch.”
Review of Product: I had never had Freschetta frozen pizza before but am always up to try new things. I received a kit from Freschetta with a cool rectangular pizza stone, a pizza cutter, an oven mitt, and some FREE Freschetta pizza product coupons. I found a bunch of varieties for sale at my local WalMart SuperCenter. I really wanted to try the new Freschetta FlatBread variety and selected the Roasted Garlic and Spinach one. I absolutely loved it! It was easy to cook and cooked evenly in under 10 minutes. I loved the white garlic sauce on the pizza and the spinach was very fresh tasting. I would not hesitate to buy this variety again. I tried 2 other varieties with friends (the Naturally Rising with canadian bacon and pineapple and the Brick Oven in spinach and mushroom) and we all enjoyed them very much. One of my friends remarked that he enjoyed it better than pizza delivery which shows how good we thought they were!
Giveaway: The folks over at Freschetta have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Freschetta prize pack which includes a rectangular pizza stone, pizza cutter, oven mitt, and free Freschetts product coupons!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Visit the Freschetta site and tell me which variety and flavor of pizza you are most anxious to try!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 17, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!