Price of Product: approximately $32.99
Where can the product be purchased: online from various websites and at retailers mostly in New York (see list)
Description of Product: “Roi Rene Rouge’s all-natural recipe has never been modified from the original process created by the Reverend Mother Gautron of the Benedictine Abbey of Saumur, France. Comprised of a blend of hand picked guignes and morello cherries for their bitter and sweet flavors, Rouge is a gentle and sweet cherry liqueur that can make any cocktail blush.”
Review of Product: I am not a big drinker at all but every now and then I like to enjoy a drink with friends and/or family. I loved this Roi Rene Rouge especially the “adult” cherry coke you can make with it, among many other things. The color is ruby red, but it’s a natural red from the cherries themselves and not from added colors. The recipe was created in 1632 by a French nun and the liqueur is made in France from 100% natural ingredients. The drinks I made with it were light and fresh (think Sprite with it for an “adult” Shirley Temple!) and so much fun for the summer.
Giveaway: The folks over at Cadre Noir Imports, LLC and Combier Rouge have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own bottle of Roi Rene Rouge Cherry Liqueur. You must be at least 21 to enter this giveaway and receive the prize!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What would you mix with the Roi Rene Rouge Cherry Liquuer?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 17, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!