Price of Product: $4.99 each
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide, including Walgreens and Ulta
Description of Product: “The DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT made with shea butter, macadamia oil and melon extract can be used for five minutes to condition and revitalize hair damaged by over-processing and repeated heat styling for a silky smooth finish. Apply ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT CONDITIONING SERUM to towel-dried hair to calm frizz and instantly hydrate, smoothing the hair cuticle for a full and polished look. And last, HEAT GUARD is perfect for protecting against heat styling tools to keep hair looking fabulous.”
Review of Product: I love hair products but don’t always spend the money to buy the latest craze. I was excited to try each of these three samy repair/restore products because they sounded so unique and helpful! I started with the deep conditioning treatment with shea butter and macadamia oil. I loved the smell of the product and found it made my hair super soft and silky. I have been using it once per week and am noticing improvement to my hair! The ultra-lightweight conditioning serum was my least favorite of the group as I tend to have greasy hair and it gave my hair a greasier sheen. For someone without greasy hair, I think this serum would really help fight the frizzies and make hair smooth. The heat guard was a great product also though I have only used it a few times since I let my hair air dry most of the time. I like the idea of protecting my hair when so much high heat is being used on it and this product did not weigh my hair down at all.
Giveaway: The folks over at samy have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own set of the three (3) new products featured in this post!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the samy website and tell me which product you’d like to try most and why.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 31, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own and this post was not edited by anyone prior to publishing.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!