Price of Product: up to $3.99 in stores for a half gallon
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “It doesn’t take much to get from whole, natural almonds to Silk Pure Almond™ milk. Each glass provides an excellent source of natural antioxidants, and as much calcium and vitamin D as dairy milk, with absolutely no cholesterol, saturated fat, dairy or soy. Best of all, a serving of Silk Pure Almond Original almond milk is only 60 calories, and a delicious glass of Vanilla is just 90. What makes almond milk Silk Pure Almond so healthy? For starters, it’s the almonds. Every little nut is a perfectly packaged powerhouse of natural antioxidants and more. In fact, we like to think of almonds as Nature’s Perfect Nutrition – and that’s where our almond milk begins. Almonds are recognized by health professionals as a nutritious addition to a healthy diet. A serving of almonds provides an excellent source of vitamin E (a natural antioxidant), and a good source of protein and fiber. In fact, almonds are higher in protein and fiber than any other tree nut. Plus, they’re naturally low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free.”
Review of Product: I was able to try the Silk Pure Almond in the vanilla flavor. I bought it with trepidation, not really thinking I’d like it. I really liked it. I am a traditionalist when it comes to milk and never got the soy milk thing. The almond milk was creamy and tasted good alone and over cereal. I found it in the organic dairy section of my local grocery store. The price wasn’t that much different than regular milk and I liked reading about all of the added benefits almond milk has. I’ll be buying this again for sure.
You can also get a $.75 printable coupon to try Silk Pure Almond if you don’t win the giveaway!
Giveaway: The folks over at Silk Pure Almond have graciously decided to give three (3) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each their own reusable ChicoBag as well as a coupon for a FREE Silk Pure Almond!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Silk Pure Almond website and let me know what fact you learned from it.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- “like” Silk Pure Almond on Facebook
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 10, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!