Price of Product: as low as $25.00
Where can the product be purchased: online from Anchor Ties
Description of Product: “Anchor Ties securely “anchor” to your dress shirt, keeping the tie in perfect position all day. In addition, there is a concealed pocket in which you can store business cards, credit cards, money, an iPod, or nothing at all. Even the Anchor Neckwear label is strategically positioned to catch the small end of the tie, regardless of how you tie it. Simply put, Anchor Neckwear is the most functional line of neckwear available.”
Review of Product: For the guy in your life who wears a tie every day to work, this is a perfect gift. A tie but a little more thoughtful! The buttons on the underside to secure the tie to the shirt are unobtrusive and the concept is an interesting one.
Giveaway: The folks over at Anchor Ties have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader the Anchor Tie of their choice!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Anchor Tie website and tell me which tie you like the best!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 7, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!