Price of Product: $60.50 for the set of 4 products
Where can the product be purchased: online from Joe Grooming
Description of Product: “JOE Grooming, one of the leading manufacturers of a leading all-natural men’s grooming line, has just recently launched a modern skincare system. The new skincare products are all formulated with certified organic ingredients that will keep even the toughest of JOE’s looking and feeling fresh and renewed all year round. Steve Duross, the Director of Product Development, is your go-to-guy for expert advice on Skincare tips and trends. Steve states, “For men who care about their appearance, all too often they forget to take care of one of their biggest assets — their skin! There are so many products on the market that cater towards the needs of females. From floral scented perfumes, shaving crmes and gels, scented moisturizers and body scrubs – it’s time that men have a high end product line made just for them that they feel good about using.”
Review of Product: Lots of men need skincare products but there is a stigma to buying what are considered traditionally female products. Here is where Joe’s Grooming SkinCare System is a great thing! The line is made up of 4 products – an all in one cleanser for face, hair and body, a scrub, a shave cream, and a moisturizer. The packaging is neutral and the products smell great! Perfect for any man in your life!
Giveaway: The folks over at Joe Grooming have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own set of the 4 products that make up the new Skincare System!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Joe Grooming website and tell me which product you are most interested in trying.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 14, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!