Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “When dinner means tons of pots and pans and mixing or chopping for hours, sometimes dining out seems tempting. Now with new Good Earth TM dry dinner kits, you can have restaurant taste without the restaurant wait and still have a wholesome dinner. With appetizing entrées from Good Earth, dining in is sure to become the new dining out. Enjoy cooking a sophisticated, restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own home. Each variety includes vibrant and flavorful sauces along with specialty ingredients like sweet basil, white wine and dried tomatoes. Delicious dinners that allow you to keep a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing taste, Good Earth dry dinner kits are perfect for whipping up a no-fail, five-star cuisine in less than 30 minutes. 100% whole grain, no trans fat, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, no MSG – just add meat and, voila! Dinner is served.”
Review of Product: This was one yummy dinner kit! I am always a little skeptical of kits like this but all you needed to add yourself was chicken. I tried the Mediterranean Chicken which comes with whole grain angel hair pasta, creamy sauce with olive oil, Mediterranean seasoning with tomatoes, and seasoned whole wheat flour. It was super easy to make and quick! I enjoyed knowing the ingredients were healthy and whole grain. The bamboo plates, cutting board and utensils in the gift pack were super fun and cute and I can always use an extra reusable tote for the store! I haven’t noticed these yet in my local stores but I will be sure to look for them now to try some of the other flavors – I think the spicy glazed citrus shrimp sounds awesome!
Giveaway: The folks over at Good Earth and My Blog Spark have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader the Good Earth Dinner Kit pictures in this post (it includes a Good Earth Mediterranean Chicken dry dinner kit, two sets of bamboo flatware, two bamboo dishes, a bamboo utility board and a 100% recyclable grocery tote)
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which Good Earth Dinner Kit flavor do you think sounds best -Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta, Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto or Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 28, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!