Price of Product: With Love…Hillary Duff starts at $24.00, Hillary Duff’s Wrapped with Love starts at $38.00, Circus fantasy Britney Spears starts at $35.00, Forever Mariah Carey starts at $28.00, and Badgley Mischka Couture starts at $42.00
Where can the product be purchased: online from Amazon and other websites and retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Wrapped with Love is an opulent floral with a hint of sweet sophistication. With Love – exotic fruits add an intriguing sparkle to the rich woods and sultry ambers of this effervescent oriental fragrance. Circus by Britney Spears – luscious fruits, tempting florals and creamy musks capture the magical atmosphere of the show with a colorful illusion of fun, sexiness, and glamour. Mariah Carey’s Forever is an opulent floral that opens with a unique burst of fresh watery nuances instantly drawing you in. A rich floral heart emerges to reveal a luxurious aura of Tuberose and Gardenia. Badgley Mischka Couture is a floriental woodsy scent. A luxurious blend of rich, sensual fruits joined with exquisite feminine florals and seductive musks.”
Review of Product: Although I don’t always wear make up I do usually wear perfume. Not sure why that is but I was happy to try these 5 perfumes that the folks over at Elizabeth Arden licensed fragrances sent over. I am a pretty picky perfume user. I always tell other people they smell good and I do like the way the perfume smells on them but when I buy it and try it, it doesn’t smell the same on me! That being said, I am not a fan of floral perfumes. A few of these perfumes were mostly floral and just because they weren’t my thing doesn’t mean they aren’t your thing – that I know! Anyway, my favorites were the Badgley Mischka couture and the Hillary Duff Wrapped with Love. The Hillary Duff Wrapped with Love had some sweet smelling notes to it, the vanillas and chocolate that comfort me so much! The Badgley Mischka Couture was super sophisticated.
Giveaway: The folks over at Elizabeth Arden licensed fragrances have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own perfume from the kinds listed above. There will be one winner for each type of perfume in this post.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which perfume would you most like to try and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 5, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!