Price of Product: $5.50 each
Where can the product be purchased: online from Pink Parchment Soaps
Description of Product: “Pink Parchment Soap’s philosophy is that everyone should start their day off with a little bit of indulgence that will help them to embrace and cherish the new day. Our Beer soaps are not only fun and unique, but men absolutely love the idea of showering with beer! All of Pink Parchment Soaps products are made with the finest skin-loving ingredients to provide the most luxurious bathing experience possible. Ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, herbal infused oils, essential oils, fragrance oils, as well as mild exfoliants such as sea salt and oatmeal, nourish the skin and the soul. None of our products contain any harsh chemicals or detergents.”
Review of Product: I was excited to smell both beer soaps I tried – the Sammy boy (made from Sam Adams beer) and the Best Bud (made from Budweiser). They arrived wrapped in tissue paper (pink because the company is called Pink Parchment Soaps, after all!) and smelled delicious. They weren’t girly at all and had a hint of wheat and hops smell that I enjoyed. The soaps produced a nice lather and I love using all natural soaps like this.
Giveaway: The folks over at Pink Parchment Soaps have generously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own set of the two (2) beer soaps mentioned in this post!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Pink Parchment Soaps website and tell me which variety soap you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 7, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!