Price of Product: starting at $.99
Where can the product be purchased: websites and retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Commerce with a Conscience allows Carolina Pad to partner with nonprofit organizations to build awareness and raise funds for worthy causes. Our approach to corporate responsibility works from the inside out. Our values not only include the company’s commitment to giving back to the community, but also encourage and recognize employees who participate in community and environmental programs. Carolina Pad partnered with Signature Designer Jackie McFee and Girls on the Run International (GOTR) to create the Dreamsicle Collection, stylish school and office products for women and girls. The GOTR after-school curriculum-based program inspires more than 50,000 girls a year to celebrate their bodies, honor their voices, and embrace their gifts in more than 150 cities across North America.”
Review of Product: I received a package full of items from the Dreamsicle collection and love how retro the color and theme are. I totally had a bedspread like this in 1980! The colors are girly and fun and match together well without being too “matchy”. The notebooks have a space on the front with removable letters inside so you can personalize your stuff with your initial. I particularly like the composition book – so much more fun than those boring black and white ones we had when I went to school.
Giveaway: The folks over at Carolina Pad have decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own package of items from the Dreamsicle collection. I received six (6) items from the collection and your package will be similar.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Dreamsicle Collection and let me know which item you like best!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and Carolina Pad (http://www.twitter.com/CarolinaPad) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- “like” Carolina Pad AND Dreamsicle on Facebook
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. Winners cannot have won a prize from Carolina Pad in the last 90 days to qualify. This giveaway will be good until August 2, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!