Price of Product: from $25
Where can the product be purchased: online from Edible Arrangements
Description of Product: “Edible Arrangements® has a fresh fruit bouquet to make any occasion special – from birthdays, anniversaries and congratulations to business events and client gifts. Our bouquets are made fresh with premium fruit arranged in a variety of stunning displays. Customers can visit one of or 868 stores worldwide, order online or via phone. Each bouquet can be complemented with chocolate dipped fruit including dipped strawberries, dipped pineapple daisies, dipped banana slices, dipped Granny Smith apple wedges and more! Make every occasion special with Edible Arrangements®.”
Review of Product: I received a Father’s Day themed arrangement that was hand delivered to my office from my local store. It was wrapped in cellophane and came with a “Happy Father’s Day” balloon. The bouquet was inside of a large golf ball holder which my dad is now using to store golf balls in at his house! The fruit in the bouquet was delicious. My favorite were the chocolate dipped pineapple rings but the watermelon was also refreshing. My co-workers enjoyed the white and milk chocolate enrobed bananas and we had a nice afternoon filled with fruit eating! Edible Arrangements is the perfect healthy gift for every occasion!
Giveaway: The folks over at Edible Arrangements have decided to give one (1 ) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Edible Arrangements bouquet. The bouquet will be chosen by the sponsor based on the fruit that is fresh at the time. Please note that if you win you either must live close to an Edible Arrangements store or have your bouquet delivered to someone who does live near one of the stores and each bouquet is delivered locally.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Edible Arrangements website and let me know which bouquet you like the best and why.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 2, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!