follow Nicole's Nickels on Twitter
follow Nicole's Nickels on Twitter
follow Nicole's Nickels on Pinterest
follow Nicole's Nickels on Twitter
follow Nicole's Nickels on Twitter

L’Oreal USA Consumer Participation Panel

by Nicole on July 2, 2010

I have been a member of L’Oreal USA’s Consumer Participation Panel for over a year now and really enjoy their program.  I have probably mentioned it before but wanted to make sure everyone is signed up!

It’s FREE to sign up and every few weeks you’ll get an invite to see if you qualify for an upcoming product test or an informational survey.  You’ll receive a FREE high end product for every 5 informational surveys you complete.  And you really do – I know because I just got a really nice facial cleanser from Kiehls.  I have also received several product tests from them – they often thank you with a gift of free product.

1 mary pitman July 9, 2010 at 5:47 pm

whould love to join your site thank you

2 marlisa September 16, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I don’t think this works. I tried to sign up and it tells me there are no sessions available. Then when you continue it asks for your login id.

3 nicolesnickels September 16, 2010 at 5:35 pm

It works fine. You sign up and they email you when there are sessions available that fit your demographic.

4 Mindie December 18, 2010 at 11:27 am

I saw this post a few days ago, and so I signed up. After I put in all my information and hit submit the response was, Thank you, we will be sending you your user name and password. I have yet to get an email from them. Do you know, did I qualify or not?

Thanks!

5 nicolesnickels December 18, 2010 at 11:29 am

They’ll email you when they have a study available.

6 Mindie December 18, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Great, thanks!

7 Anna December 19, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Hey! Thanks so much for letting me know about this I did a 12 week product test and got 3 kiehls products ( facial cleanser , moisturizer , sunscreen ) loreal shampoo and conditioner . Loreal secret #1 . lancome _ eyeliner , mascara , mascara base . eyeshadow , and lip-gloss . Lancome tweezers . and armani lip-gloss! All of that was worth over 300!!!! and they were all current products not last season leftovers! I was so excited when I got the mail, it was an early Christmas for me!

8 Kim Holser September 13, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I have applied, and did not qualify for the 2 tests they sent me. Is there any secrets or strategies for qualifying for the studies?

9 Princess July 12, 2012 at 12:24 am

Must be nice to test products and get free makeup. I have been with this panel for 2 years and have yet to qualify to test a product. Feel like I am wasting my time and that Loreal does not care about women in my demographics. Basically a waste of time for me. I never qualify, really just wish they would just come out and state what type of panelists they would like instead of misleading panelists into thinking they are going to test beauty products.