Price of Product: starting at $14.95
Where can the product be purchased: online from Gelaskins
Description of Product: “No more storage containers for the dorm room – Let your grad take memories from home to school! Our mobile technology has become a daily accessory, and there are lots of ways you can make your devices more unique. This year, you can create a personalized accessory for your favorite Grad to carry all year long–Introducing GELASKINS’ DO-IT-YOURSELF SERVICE (www.GelaSkins.com) that allows you to upload personal photos and designs – including messages from friends – to decorate phones, laptops and more. Custom designs are available for the iPhone, Blackberry, Kindle, laptops, gaming devices and more. To create a DIY GelaSkins design, simply visit GelaSkins.com, choose the device, upload a design, layout the image and preview your work of art. All GelaSkins vinyl protective covers are removable using patented 3M adhesive, which prevents air bubbles from forming and allows for easy application. Stay on budget – GelaSkins DIY start at only $14.95. Don’t want to upload your own? No problem. GelaSkins features hundreds of stunning photo-quality graphics ranging from fine art prints to contemporary urban images designed by their growing family of unique artists around the globe.”
Review of Product:I created my own Gelaskin from a picture of my dogs and gave it to my father. He has it on his phone and loves being able to see the dogs 24 hours a day! It was super easy to create the Gelaskin – I just selected the phone type and uploaded my photo – it let me move the photo around to get it how I wanted it and arrived in a few days. They also have a variety of pre-made designs that are less expensive than customizing your own. Gelaskins are a fun way to make your phone unique!
Giveaway: The folks at Gelaskins have been kind enough to offer one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Gelaskin for a phone or Ipod (choose from the existing designs)
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Gelaskins site and let me know what design would you choose if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 16, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!