Price of Product: around $1.25 a bar
Where can the product be purchased: online from Amazon and other websites and retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “The Great Kindness Challenge and KIND Healthy Snacks are teaming up to inspire kindness on August 14th and beyond! From sunup to sundown, children and their parents around the world will accomplish simple, kind deeds using The Great Kindness Challenge Checklist. The checklist, available on the event website, highlights 50 acts of kindness in many categories, including: Helping an elder cross the street, Complimenting five people, Helping plant a garden, Bringing a teddy bear to a child in the hospital or Recycling your trash. You can simply log on to the Facebook page for the Great Kindness Challenge and “like” the page. Once there, they can share their stories and what act of kindness their kids and they will commit to doing on August 14. This is a great opportunity to involve children in helping the world become a kinder place one act at a time. For more information please visit the Great Kindness Challenge website. And the kindness doesn’t stop there! Beyond August 14, people can log onto KINDMovement.com and share ways in which they ‘KINDED’ (did something KIND) others or how they’ve been ‘KINDED.’ Together, we can make the world a bit kinder one small KINDING at a time.”
Review of Product: I received the KIND cube and thought the packing was super clever. You open the box and all 4 sides open to reveal KIND bars. The bars are absolutely delicious – every time I tried a new one I proclaimed it my favorite flavor. I love the fruit and nut combinations – very flavorful and the nutrition information is great! The Great Kindness Challenge is also a great cause and something important to pass to the next generation. My everyday job involves helping the poor and on Friday I intend to go beyond my normal work to assist those in need by donating some clothing to the needy in my community. What act of kindness will you do?
Giveaway: The folks over at KIND have generously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each their own KIND cube – full of delicious KIND bars!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Go to the Great Kindness Challenge Facebook page, “like” them and then write on their wall about what acts of kindness you and/or your kids will do on August 14! Make sure to let me know your Facebook name in the entry as well as what you wrote.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 16, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!