Here are my top 8 money saving tips!
1. Plan meals as much as possible. Use a free meal planning site such as Monthly Meal Planner and stick to it! You’ll find your grocery bills going down the more you plan.
2. Create a list on Twitter of your favorite money-saving blogs. That way, you won’t need to sift through personal tweets, etc, to find the ones that will help you save the most!
3. Stockpile! Evaluate how much room for storage you realistically have and begin to buy in bulk when things are on sale and you have a coupon. By building a stockpile you’ll save a lot of money and always have what you need on hand!
4. Use high-tech couponing. Sites like mycoupster.com will actually text you coupons for all kinds of things – from sporting events to museum admissions to restaurants, a coupon is just a click away.
5. Join rewards/loyalty programs. Many companies will send special coupons and offers to their loyalty club/rewards members. Membership usually has its perks and most are free to join. Keep your mailing address and email address current and let the savings begin!
6. Maintain a separate “deals” email address. Sign up for a free email account from a web-based service like gmail or yahoo and use it to sign up for company newsletters and other deals. Head to that email account when looking for printable in-store coupons, online coupon codes and special deals. That way, your personal email inbox won’t be clogged but you’ll still reap the benefits of membership.
7. Use cash-back shopping sites every time you shop online. Use sites such as Ebates, Mr. Rebates,Shop at Home and Rue La La every time you shop online to get a percentage of your total back in cash. Sign up for all of them and then check each to see who offers the highest percentage cash back.
8. Sign up for websites offering high fashion items at low prices. Sites such as Rue La La and Haute Look offer limited supplies on high fashion items at low prices. Recent scores were Prada handbags and Skagen watches at over 60& off retail prices!
What other tips do you have?
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!