Price of Product: $17.99 for the one I reviewed
Where can the product be purchased: online from Timemine.com, also available at Borders, Amazon.com and some boutiques nationwide.
Description of Product: “It’s the answer to the question of how to organize the lives of a busy family (or the life of anyone with recurring activities!). This planner was developed with input from a lot of moms and will help you keep it all together – even when it seems like it’s falling apart! Your friends — and strangers — will eye your planner with envy. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it! Two sizes: 5.5 x 8 inches and 8.5 x 11 inches. 17-month planners, August-December. Fashionable cover designs are printed on a durable plastic cover. Monthly and weekly planning pages printed on crisp white paper. Inspirational and humorous quotes each week. Perforated margins for “tear-out” lists make errands a breeze! Back pocket holds papers in place. Plastic coil, spiral bound. Unique master schedule/ planning guides. Notes pages.”
Review of Product: I received the Green Bouquet Day Planner pictured above. This is a serious planner – even the least organized of you would find this an easy system to learn and use! The cover is super durable and I especially love the perforated sheets that I can tear out for shopping lists! The manufacturer truly got input from women and mom’s when they made this planner and it shows. In this age of technology, it’s important to keep a paper back-up plus since I am such a visual learner, having a planner like this lets me see the big picture, something I can’t do on my phone as easily.
Giveaway: The folks over at TimeMine have graciously decided to give two (2) Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own DotMine day planner!
They are also giving Nicole’s Nickels readers an exclusive coupon code to get 15% off – use code 910nicnic15!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry:Check out the Timemine website and let me know which planner you like the best!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and Dotmine on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- “like” or friend Timemine on Facebook and leave a post on their wall telling them what you like best about their new website!
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 4, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!