E-Rewards Surveys

by Nicole on September 16, 2010

I don’t think I have ever blogged about E-Rewards surveys before but they are a great company that I wanted to make sure you knew about.

E-Rewards is invite-only through several different companies where you may already be registered with.  I was invited from my Delta SkyMiles account but you can also get invites from Hilton HHonors, Hertz, Continental Airlines, and US Airways among others.  If you are already a member of one of these programs try googling the name of the program with erewards to see if you can find a sign-up link.  If not, you can try calling the program to see if you can get an invitation.

They email out short screener surveys and if you qualify you’ll be able to take the survey right then or pass it on until later.  You accumulate dollars for doing surveys (and you get a little for doing a screener) and can use the dollars to buy magazine subscriptions from the site.  I love getting FREE magazines and have been able to get many from E-Rewards.

I know this is different than my normal survey post since there is no sign-up link.  You’ll have to do some research on your own to get an invitation but it will be well worth it!

1 Corrie @ "Cents"able Momma September 16, 2010 at 11:07 am

You can also sign up for Erewards through Upromise (just do a Merchant Search on Upromise for Erewards), and you can earn Upromise money by doing surveys.

2 Kathy September 16, 2010 at 4:40 pm

I was invited through Macy’s. In the past 2 months I have earned almost $40 in e-rewards. I plan to redeem in increments of $15 to get $15 put on my Borders rewards card and pair that with a coupon to score some great books for holiday gifts!

3 The Happy Wife/Danielle September 16, 2010 at 10:19 pm

I have also used my rewards in the past at Blockbuster to get free previously viewed DVDs.

4 CJ September 18, 2010 at 9:43 am

I’ve been a member for over a year and have earned a $25 Target gift card, 2 magazine subscriptions and $15 in Borders Bucks. I tried to redeem the Pizza Hut codes but they didnt work so e-Rewards credited the money back to my account.

5 Laura C September 18, 2010 at 10:49 pm

I think I got in through my frequent flier membership, but I’ve been a member for about three years. Recently I’ve been able to get 2 $50 Target gift cards since I had a decent amount built up in my account when they introduced the Target offer and then got several higher value surveys enabling me to earn another. Being able to earn airline miles is good for me who rarely flies because the occasional activity keeps me from losing my miles.

6 Sara A September 19, 2010 at 5:08 am

I received an invitation through Lane Bryant. I have just recently signed up, but glad to hear that they are getting positive results.

7 Kay January 11, 2012 at 7:50 am

I have been a member for while, but not very happy with their rewards. I haven’t seen the target gift cards. I guess I need to look again.