Price of Product: $25.99
Where can the product be purchased: online from Amazon and other websites and retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Don´t let expensive disposable cleaning pads, costly chemical refills or dead batteries get in the way of you and clean floors. Freedom Spray Mop lets you get down to business, cleaning your floors the best way possible. Your way. Comes with a scratch-free, removable deep cleaning pad. Cleaning pad is machine washable, up to 50 times. No need to purchase disposable cleaning pads. Reduces waste while saving you money. Detachable, 18 oz. cleaning solution bottle. Use and refill the bottle with any cleaner you choose. You can even fill the bottle with water for an extra gentle clean. No heavy buckets needed, just grab and go. Self-powered solution sprayer has a comfort fit trigger. You control how much you spray to clean those solution-sensitive surfaces. No batteries needed.”
Review of Product: Many people are familiar with the the Freedom Mop’s competition and how it is a great alternative to those old fashioned mops. Well, I recently had the opportunity to try out the Libman’s Freedom Spray Mop. It is very similar in concept to the leading competition but there are many key differences that I liked. Unlike the competition, the Freedom Spray Mop allows you the “freedom” to use your own cleaning solution instead of having to buy the expensive solutions that are made for the mop. You can use Mr. Clean or any other solution as you would with a regular mop and put it in the bottle. The pad is reusable and has a microfiber surface. You can hand or machine wash the pad instead of having to use a new pad everytime you use the mop. Finally, the mop does not run on batteries which would be an additional cost. The mop performed well and did what it is supposed to do, cleaned my floors. The mop can be found at most major grocery or home stores. I believe this is a great and cheaper alternative to other spray mops because you have more “freedom” as Libman’s advertises.
Giveaway: The folks over at Libman have one (1) Libman Freedom Spray Mop to give to a lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Libman website and let me know which feature of the Spray Mop you think is the best?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- “like” Libman on Facebook (and let me know your Facebook name in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 4, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!