Online Offers Update

by Nicole on September 21, 2010

It has been 6 months since I’ve posted about online offers! I’ve received several emails and comments asking about online offers and so I wanted to give some more information to all of you.

Please know that I continue to look for Ideal offers with no referrals required.  There just aren’t any right now.

I will be off from work soon and will be trying to see about another online offers company, Nuitech.  I have read some good things about them and love that you can get manual credit, however, I won’t post details or offers until I have successfully completed an offer and received the prize.  That way, I’ll be able to answer questions and determine if the offer overall is legit and worth the time and money!

Thank you for being patient.  I love doing online offers and I know many of you do as well.  I just feel as though posting offers requiring referrals will end up as a negative experience for many.  I hope you understand and be on the lookout for some new online offers soon!

1 Jean in Calif. September 23, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Thank you Nicole for all that you do.
I have not done any offers yet and I don’t think I want to do any where I have to refer other people and depend on them to do the offer too. When an offer that comes along with no referals I think I will try it.

Thank you again Nicole for all that you do.

2 CouponPrincess: Shannon September 25, 2010 at 12:12 am

Thanks, I loved the Lowes GC deal from earlier this year, That was my first Online offer.

3 Kristen White October 3, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Hi Nicole,
Just a heads up that Nuitech changed their cancellation policy effective on 7/29 to require your participation in the offers for 30 days rather than the previous requirement of only 6 days. Definitely not as profitable now… :( Hopefully Ideal will come out with something soon.

4 Heather November 9, 2010 at 12:22 am

Was just wondering if you know what happened to Carrie over at Money Saving Methods? I know you followed her advice for your first offer, as did I, so thought maybe you knew what was up. Do you have any new offers for us? Or can you point me in the right direction and I can go dig around myself for some new ones? Thanks in advance!

5 nicolesnickels November 9, 2010 at 6:48 am

Hi Heather: I don’t know about Carrie, did you try emailing her? I don’t know of any Ideal offers where no referrals are required, that’s why I haven’t posted any!

6 Jess January 27, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Hi Nicole,
Question I got an email from Marketlabs for $100 Starbucks GC with completion of 2 gold, 2 silver, 4 platinum offers and zero referrals.
can’t see mention of cancel policy…in regard to trials and stuff
Now last year I did do an Ideal offer under another subcompany (i think it was top notch) so if I do this new offer do I need to register using the same email as last year or does it not matter because it’s a different subcompany?