Price of Product: varies depending on the products
Where can the product be purchased: Casa di Bertacchi at Sams Club only, the others are available at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “SeaPark – Shrimp and seafood are part of a healthy diet if eaten twice per week and they’re easy to prepare. Farm Rich – Easy snacks and appetizers for parties, entertaining, and quick dinners. RichWhip/CoffeeWhip – Convenient whipped topping/coffee creamer found in your grocer’s freezer section. Casa di Bertacchi – High quality meatballs great for an easy dinner or a simple party appetizer.”
Review of Product: I received coupons to try the SeaPak, Farm Rich and RichWhip/CoffeeWhip products. I got the SeaPak popcorn shrimp and loved them! They were super easy to pop in the oven and came out delightfully crunchy. I don’t often buy frozen seafood but this was a good experience at an excellent price! I got the Farm Rich mozzarella sticks and also found them delicious. They were easy to pop in the toaster oven and within minutes I had gooey mozzarella sticks reminiscent of your favorite restaurant! The RichWhip was creamy and located in the freezer section. I was unable to try the Casa di Bertacchi meatballs as I am not a member of Sams Club but did hear from a co-worker that she buys them regularly and loves them! I also received the cookbook called “101 Things to Do with Meatballs” and prepared the “Crowd Pleasing Meatballs” recipe. We all loved them and I never realized how versatile a meatball could be!
Giveaway: One (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader will get one (1) free SeaPak product coupon, one (1) free Farm Rich product coupon, one (1) free RichWhip/CoffeeWhip product coupon and the 101 Things to do with Meatballs Cookbook!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which of the 4 featured products are you most interested in trying and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 4, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!