Price of Product: $5.99 each
Where can the product be purchased: Walgreens stores, Walgreens.com, and drugstore.com
Description of Product: “Carmex® Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel. Use anywhere skin feels dry. Daily use will help protect skin and keep dryness away. Rich healing ingredients, including Aloe and Vitamin E, nourish and moisturize skin. Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel; has a light, pleasant scent. Carmex® Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturization of your driest, roughest skin. Use on your driest skin— especially hands, feet, elbows and knees. 9 healing ingredients penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough or cracked skin. Concentrated—use a small amount. Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel; has a light, pleasant scent.”
Review of Product: I was excited to be selected as a member of the Carmex Blog Squad Team! I will be posting several times about Carmex products. This first post will highlight their new Healing Cream and Healing Lotion with a giveaway of an assortment of products. I have used the Carmex lip balm in the pot for many years. It is my go-to for chapped and cracked lips. I hadn’t heard of their new Healing Lotion and Healing Cream but my heels and elbows need some healing help so I was up for it! The Healing Cream is heavier than the lotion but not heavy as in greasy. I was happy with the light scent of both products and the lack of grease and residue they both left. I would use the cream on places like my elbows and knees and the lotion on my legs and hands. The packaging is the same familiar yellow you expect for Carmex. The cream definitely helped my problem areas and the lotion left my legs smooth and silky. I’m glad I was introduced to these 2 products!
Giveaway: The folks over at Carmex have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Carmex Kit valued at $52.32 – it includes 1 Carmex Healing Lotion, 1 Carmex Healing Cream as well as Carmex Moisture Plus Sticks, and a flavored collection of the core products in stick, tube, and jar. The kit is awesome (I got one myself) and I know you will love it!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Carmex website and let me know which product you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!