Got Milk? Cereal-On-The-Go Container Giveaway
Description of Product: “The modern-day morning looks dramatically different than a decade ago. More kids than ever are either grabbing a toaster pastry or fast food sandwich, or skipping breakfast entirely. Sodas are increasingly the drink of choice at breakfast and less than 20 percent of breakfast meals eaten at home include milk.1 That’s why the national Milk Mustache “got milk?”® Campaign is launching a new initiative to throw the spotlight on breakfast – and to reinforce the importance of adding lowfat or fat free milk to the morning meal. At a time when families are beginning to settle into new back-to-school routines, the initiative will educate moms on the considerable contributions of a well-balanced breakfast – along with the downfalls of inadequate nourishment in the a.m. Visit WhyMilk.com for a back-to-school checklist and breakfast IQ test.”
Giveaway: The folks over at Got Milk? have graciously decided to give ten (10) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each their own cereal-on-the-go containers (pictured in this post)
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would this cereal-on-the-go container be for and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 18, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I did not receive any free product or compensation for this post. My opinions remain my own.
Categories: giveaways and reviews