Price of Product: $4.99
Where can the product be purchased: in grocer’s freezer sections nationwide
Description of Product: “Back to school we go! One thing is for sure, the start of a new school year means that schedules fill up faster and more stress for the whole family – rushed mornings, followed by big days at school where tests, homework, soccer games, dance classes… and more await! We all know the key to making it through a big day is starting off with a satisfying balanced breakfast, one that includes protein. Making it easier for families to enjoy a warm breakfast with protein, Jimmy Dean recently launched a new breakfast line while at BlogHer called Jimmy D’s – which combine wholesome turkey sausage with the great taste kids love. Jimmy D’s come in three delicious varieties, all with 210 calories or less and 7 grams of protein or more: French Toast Griddlers, Griddle Sticks, and French Toast Duos. Ready in under two minutes (just stick ‘em in the microwave!), Jimmy D’s are quick, delicious way to ensure the family is fueled for the big days ahead.”
Review of Product: I was able to try all 3 varieties of Jimmy D’s new frozen breakfast items. I think they are a good choice for a quick hot breakfast. Kids can “make ” them on their won also, as you just need to microwave them! I liked the Griddle Sticks the best – who doesn’t love a corn dog which is what they remind me of. Only these are made with turkey sausage and the outside is pancake-like. The perfect sweet/savory breakfast combo! The duo and griddlers also have the sweet/savory combo – yum! The duo is 2 french toast sticks and 2 sausage links and the griddler is a french toast and sausage sandwich!
Giveaway: The folks over at Jimmy Dean have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winner the opportunity to try all 3 varieties FREE – You’ll get 3 FREE product coupons if you win.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which of the 3 varieties do you think sounds best and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!