P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Kitchen Review & Giveaway
Price of Product: between $5.99-$8.99 (in my stores)
Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “With the introduction of new P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu™, those who long for the signature Asian cuisine made famous by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro® can now conquer their cravings at home. Created with the expert chefs at P.F. Chang’s and produced and distributed by Unilever (NYSE: UL, UN), one of the world’s largest consumer products companies, the P.F. Chang’s Home Menu line includes eight premium frozen entrees with the bold flavors associated with P.F. Chang’s. Inspired by P.F. Chang’s best-selling recipes, the line includes: Orange Chicken, Shanghai Style Beef, Sweet & Sour Chicken, General Chang’s Chicken, Ginger Chicken & Broccoli, Beef with Broccoli, Shrimp in a Garlic Sauce and Shrimp Lo Mein. The two-serving entrees, which are made with high-quality ingredients and feature signature P.F. Chang’s flavors, are convenient and easy to prepare, going from skillet to a succulent high-quality meal at home in just minutes. A patented packaging technology keeps food fresh-tasting for a premium dining experience.”
Review of Product: I got the chance to try the Orange Chicken and the Beef with Broccoli at BlogHer in New York City in August and thought they were both very flavorful. The chicken was pure white meat (I am a picky chicken eater) and I thought the beef was higher quality than other frozen bagged dinners. Once home, I had 2 free product coupons to try other varieties. I tried the shrimp in garlic sauce and the General Cheng’s chicken. The shrimp was my favorite of all of the varieties I have tasted! While these are a little higher in sodium than I like, they are an excellent option for those nights when you want a fast meal or don’t feel like cooking. They are super easy to cook – just heat in skillet, no need to add anything – it doesn’t get any better than that!
Giveaway: The folks over at P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Kitchen have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader two (2) Try me Free product coupons for P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Kitchen bagged dinners!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the 8 varieties and let me know which one you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 11, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.