Price of Product: over $20.00
Where can the product be purchased: on websites and at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “P&G’s GIVE HOPE program, a partnership with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF), will be kicking off its third year focused on helping to educate women about the importance of early detection with its website www.mypinkplan.com. On Sunday, September 26 and October 10 there werespecial GIVE HOPE brandSAVER coupon booklets in newspapers across the country with $160 in combined savings on P&G products. For every coupon redeemed, P&G will donate 2-cents to NBCF education programs (uncapped donation).
Review of Product: This is a great campaign! I love my PG coupon booklets and how awesome that they are donating 2 cents for each coupon redeemed from their 2 Give Hope coupon booklets! The mypinkplan.com website is a super interactive and interesting site for all women to go to for additional education on breast exams and other breast issues. Check it out today – it’s important! The give hope packaging of some of P&G’s best products shows how much they care and support women.
Giveaway: The folks over at Proctor & Gamble have graciously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each their own Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Have you done anything in honor of Breast Cancer Month?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 25, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!