Price of Product: varies, from $1.99
Where can the product be purchased: online from Snapfish
Description of Product: “Snapfish is contributing to the fight against breast cancer by launching its new Pink Gives Store, which will give customers the opportunity to purchase customized products including custom card designs from new Snapfish Publisher designers, as well as calendars, notebooks, notepads, cards, and stickers. For any purchase made, Snapfish will donate 30 percent of the proceeds to BreastCancer.org. In addition, if customers spend $10 on any Pink Gives product through October they’ll receive a free set of address labels using code PINKGIVES. In support of the month, Snapfish is offering: Customized products including cards, calendars, notebooks, notepads and stickers available for purchase at the Pink Gives Store, where 30 percent of all proceeds from the sales will go directly to BreastCancer.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, reliable, medically reviewed information on breast health and breast cancer to help those affected by breast cancer make the best decisions for their lives.”
Review of Product: I love the uniqueness of photo gifts and products and these Pink Gives products from Snapfish are no exception! I am a regular Snapfish customer and decided to create some notepads, a notebook and the free labels with the giftcard I received. I love the selection of pink backgrounds and borders. Snapfish is super intuitive to use and within minutes I pressed order! My creations arrived within days and were perfect!
Giveaway: The folks over at Snapfish have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own $35 giftcard to Snapfish!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Pink Gives section of the Snapfish website and let me know which item you’d most like to try!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 18, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!