Description of Product: “According to Komen.org, 10 million people could die of breast cancer in the next 25 years. As breast cancer continues to impact far too many of our loved ones, we invite you to join the cause. This fall, look for specially-marked pink lids on Yoplait yogurt cups through Yoplait“s Save Lids to Save Lives campaign. For every pink lid saved and sent in by December 31, 2010, Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, with a total donation of up to $1.6 million and a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000. To date, Yoplait has raised more than $25 million for the breast cancer cause. In an ongoing effort to educate and encourage women of all ages to put their breast health first, Yoplait“s Save Lids to Save Lives campaign is once again collaborating with celebrity breast cancer surgeon Dr. Kristi Funk, in addition to the founder and CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Nancy G. Brinker and MTV star Audrina Patridge. Through their relationship with Yoplait, these empowered women are encouraging everyone to save their pink lids and join the fight against breast cancer.”
Review of Product: I love supporting companies who are socially responsible and give back to help others! Yoplait is doing just that with this incredible program. For every lid sent before the end of the year, Yoplait is donating $.10 – incredible! I received a prize pack that included 2 VIP coupons for Yoplait Greek, a pink leather journal and pen and an awareness charm bracelet. In addition, Yoplait made a $25 donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® on my behalf. This is an incredible package and I really enjoy the Yoplait greek yogurt, what a treat. The journal, pen and bracelet are high quality and beautiful!
Giveaway: The folks over at Yoplait and My Blog Spark have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each their own prize pack, identical to the one I described above!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: How will you encourage others to collect and send in lids?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 25, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!