Where can the product be purchased: in grocer’s freezer cases nationwide
Description of Product: “Cool Whip whipped topping is an essential component to everyday desserts which is why we’re thrilled to show you new ways to innovate this household favorite for the holidays!”
Review of Product: I have been known to eat Cool Whip right from the container straight from the freezer. I love that it comes in different flavors (like sugar free and vanilla!) to help you add a certain something to your recipes. The folks over at Cool Whip sent me the awesome gift basket pictured in this post to help me with my holiday baking using Cool Whip. I am especially loving the super easy seasonal pie recipes (find more on the Cool Whip website) like pumpkin pie and chocolate pie! I am going to list the recipes below for you – so easy and so tasty! Make sure to grab some Cool Whip and make it a delicious (and simple holiday!)
1 prepared pie crust
1 tub Cool Whip topping, thawed
1 tsp. Pumpkin spice
1 1/2 tsp maple
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon.
Mix cool whip and spices, place in prepared shell
1 prepared pie crust
1 tub Cool Whip, thawed
1 tbsp, finely chopped peppermint candies
1 tbsp. finely chopped Oreos
1 finely chopped vanilla bean
1 tbsp marshmallow cream
Mix Cool Whip and all ingredients except crust. Place in prepared pie crust.
These are 2 really simple recipes that you can quickly make and leave everyone at the table ooh’ing and aah’ing at your culinary prowess.
Giveaway: The folks over at Cool Whip have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Cool Whip gift basket – it had so many products in it, like FREE Cool Whip coupons, Williams Sonoma towels, spatula, pie plate, 2 prepared pie crusts, peppermint candies, Jell-o, marshmallow cream, vanilla beans, and more!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Cool Whip website and let me know which recipe (not the ones I listed in this post!) you’d like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 29, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!