Price of Product: $1.00 per rental
Where can the product be purchased: at redbox outlets nationwide
Description of Product: “Redbox (full name: redbox automated retail LLC–sorta like Throckmorton Automated Monkeyshins III) is the leading renter of DVDs through automated kiosks in the known universe. Redbox continues to revolutionize, scandalize and reorganize the DVD rental industry as it expands its red footprint inside McDonald’s restaurants and grocery stores such as Smith’s Food & Drug Stores, Giant and Stop & Shop. Don’t be surprised if redbox shows up in other locations, either.”
Review of Product: I love renting movies from Redbox. it’s so easy to either pay the $1 (or find a FREE code!) and get a new release movie for the evening. No more paying $4.99 for a movie! It’s cheaper than on demand and so convenient sinceRedbox is located in many of my favorite stores! They have a large selection of family and kid’s movies as well!
Giveaway: The folks over at Redbox have decided to give five (5) Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own code for a FREE Redbox movie!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What is your favorite feature of Redbox?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 15, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received no compensation or free product for this post.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!