Price of Product: from $1.59-$4.19
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Scotch Brite has you covered with a line of cleaning products made from natural and recycled materials that offer effective cleaning products coupled with eco-advantages. The Scotch Brite Greener Clean line of cleaning tools is also designed to help save you money: they are a reusable alternative to disposable cleaning products like paper towels and cleaning wipes. Scotch Brite Greener Clean products really demonstrate how making simple changes to your cleaning routine, or rethinking your routine, is an easy way to reduce your impact on the earth while saving your family money.”
Review of Product: I try to use sponges as much as I can instead of paper towels – it’s important to be as eco-friendly as possible and using a sponge is an easy way to do it! These sponges are the same great quality you expect from Scotch Brite with an environmentally friendly twist! The packaging and/or content of the products is recycled and they use natural elements like agave or corn. The scour pad is great for pots and pans with stuck-on messes while the absorbent sponge is super cool – it’s amazingly absorbent. The soft sponge expands when wet, giving it a smaller storage space before use. The products are made from trusted Scotch Brite so you know they are well-made and I think everyone should use eco-friendly products in their lives when they can!
Giveaway: The folks over at Scotch Brite have generously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own set of the 4 Scotch Brite Greener Clean products!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What eco-friendly products do you use in your daily life?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 29, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!