Price of Product: $41.99 for the rollers and $2.99 for the hairbands
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Short on time? Set your hair with the Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Multisized Hot Rollers and do your makeup while your hair curls! The 20 multi-sized ceramic hot rollers instantly heat up, and the clips and rollers are both heated for extra hold. (suggested retail price $41.99). Conair products are available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers as well as www.conair.com. Visit www.facebook.com/conairhair for more information and to enter the Holiday Hair Haul Sweepstakes to win an assortment of hair tools and accessories along with a great beauty bag set! Looking to “do it up” for the holidays? Look to scunci hair accessories! The scunci UpZing double combs can create dozens of styles from polished ponies to glam up-dos, and new Evolution hair ties, headbands and claw clips utilize new stay-put technology to hold your style until you take it out! scunci products are available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers. For more information, visit www.scunci.com or visit the scunci Facebook page at www.facebook.com/scuncihair or to enter the Holiday Hair Haul sweepstakes.”
Review of Product: I haven’t had hot rollers since I was a young girl but I have been reading in magazines how to use them to achieve styles I like. I was happy to review these http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels rollers because I think they are wonderful! They heat up in just 75 seconds and come in a super sleek case and design. There are 3 different sizes in the 20 rollers that come in and clips that don’t leave any marks on your hair at all. These are just so much better than the rollers I had when I was younger! The rollers are very hot and my hairstyle stayed put for a long time – these curls weren’t going anywhere! The http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels no-slip grip hairbands were really neat. They feel like jelly rubber but don’t cause a problem for my hair at all. I got a rainbow of colors that are super cute!
Giveaway: The folks over at Conair and Scunci have decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Xtreme Heat Rollers and scunci no-slip grip hairbands.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels and let me know your favorite feature of the Xtreme Heat rollers
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until December 13, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!