Price of Product: $19.99 for a set of 4 socks
Where can the product be purchased: online from Woodrow Wear and at select retailers
Description of Product: “Why would a dog need socks? Woodrow Wear — creator of Power Paws, premium canine socks with soft, non-slip treads — and their customers are asking, “Why wouldn’t a dog need socks?” Originally developed for dogs with hip dysplasia in mind, Power Paws have become the answer to everything from doggie allergies to injured paws, even hardwood protection. Even veterinarians are turning to Power Paws as an alternative to large, bulky e-collars. These soft canine socks are as comfortable as your own, made from eco-friendly cotton and elastic to conform to paws for an optimal fit. Pet parents everywhere are choosing Power Paws’ patented design for their dog’s health, safety and happiness.”
Review of Product: You all know by now how spoiled my Chester and Cleo are so I had to try these Power Paws out! Chester has allergy issues and chews his paws often. I couldn’t wait to get them – I got the pink bone ones for Cleo and the blue bone ones for Chester. To get their paw sizes they have a document where you can actually measure your dog’s paws up to see what size – Cleo turned out to be a XS and Chester a S. Chester of course was excited to put his one while Cleo was apprehensive at first. Now both dogs are very comfortable with them and I am happy to report they have cut down on Chester’s chewing. Plus when it gets cold the tile floors must be freezing (I am wearing socks!) and so I feel better about the dogs when they get to wear their socks too!
Giveaway: The folks over at Power Paws have graciously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own set of Power Paws!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Power Paws website and let me know which design/variety you like the best!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until January 3, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!