Price of Product: $199.99
Where can the product be purchased: Select Brookstone stores, Brookstone.com, J&R, Amazon.com, myzeo.com
Description of Product: “For that special someone in your life that struggles with a good night’s sleep, nothing would be more welcome than the gift of sleep. That’s why this year the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach is an ideal holiday gift. Zeo is the first at-home, science-based product that tracks and analyzes personal sleep data – how long it took to fall asleep, time spent in the different sleep stages, etc. – and provides personalized sleep coaching based on that data, right from the comfort of home. After sleeping with the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach, that special someone can learn how his or her lifestyle is affecting sleep and be coached into habits and practices that help ensure a better approach to sleeping.”
Review of Product: The Zeo Personal Sleep Coach may seem like an unconventional holiday gift but after using the product, I think it’s perfect! What better gift is there than the gift of a great night’s sleep! Zeo monitors your sleep and gives you feedback as to how you can get a better night’s sleep. You wear a headband that tracks your sleeping patterns which transmits to the beside display. It’s easy to use even though I know it sounds complicated. It took me a few nights to get used to wearing the headband but I did get used to it and it’s amazing how much information the headband can transmit to the display. You can also create an account with Zeo where you easily upload the data from the display and get even more feedback and information about how you sleep. You can also sign up for the 7 Step Sleep Fitness program which is a personalized program to get you a better night’s sleep. I love how thoughtful and practical this gift is for the person who may otherwise have it all!
Giveaway: The folks behind the Zeo have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Zeo Personal Sleep Coach!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Zeo website and let me know the feature you find most interesting.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until December 13, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!