Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “With a new year comes a new you, and Green Giant® is here to cheer you on! Whether you´re already following a weight management plan or looking to start a new one, sometimes it´s the small changes that can make a huge difference. Green Giant Boxed Vegetables can help you stay on track to achieve your weight management goals in 2011. Twenty-nine delicious varieties are now endorsed by Weight Watchers®, and most have only a 1 or 2 PointsPlus® value per serving! Packed with flavor and ready in minutes, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables are available in a wide variety of flavors, many featuring mouthwatering sauces and seasonings. They´re a terrific addition to any meal and a delicious way to achieve better health in 2011. Don´t forget to visit Green Giant on Facebook and Green Giant on Twitter and “Like” or “Follow” the brand to keep up with their latest and greatest products! For more information and great recipe ideas visit http://greengiant.com/.”
Review of Product: I have long been a fan of frozen vegetables and Green Giant are great! I love the variety available, something for every taste. For example I love brussel sprouts (so weird, I know) and actually prefer them frozen over fresh. Frozen vegetables are super fresh, flash frozen at their peak to give you the best flavors possible!
Giveaway: The folks over at Green Giant and My Blog Spark have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own prize pack consisting of one coupon for a FREE box of Green Giant Boxed Vegetables, in addition to an insulated tote bag, serving bowl, spoon, and pedometer.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What is your favorite way to prepare Green Giant frozen boxed vegetables?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until February 14, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!