Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “Tastes so delicious it’s a Sweet Revolution™! And an easy way to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet. Today, more sugar is consumed in the United States than ever before. Obesity trends indicate that high sugar intake may lead to weight gain which is a risk factor for heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.** Cut back on your sugar consumption by switching to Ideal® no calorie sweetener. Ideal® cooks and bakes more like sugar than the leading no calorie sweetener. Our granular blend measures cup-for-cup like sugar and comes in a recloseable bag. In addition to our white granulated sweetener, we also offer Ideal® Brown and Ideal® Confectionery. And one packet of Ideal® sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar, and dissolves like magic in hot and iced beverages. With Ideal® it’s easy—and delicious—to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!”
Review of Product: I am a regular user of sugar substitutes and was happy to review ideal No Calorie Sweetener. I was given their whole product line to try – a 50 ct box of packets, a 100 ct box of packets, brown “sugar” bag, confectioners “sugar” bag and regular “sugar” bag. I was super happy with how everything tasted and even more impressed with how the products were when I used them for baking. I often find that I can taste the difference in baked goods baked with sugar substitutes but not with ideal! The texture of the product was amazingly sugar like and I did not get a headache like I do after consuming some other brands. I’ve stashed some of the packets in my purse to use while I’m out!
Giveaway: The folks at ideal have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own set of the ideal product line – a 50 ct box of packets, a 100 ct box of packets, brown “sugar” bag, confectioners “sugar” bag and regular “sugar” bag
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the ideal website and let me know which of their products you’d like to try most and why
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until February 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!