Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: ” For three generations, La Tortilla Factory and the Tamayo family have been dedicated to baking the best tasting wraps and tortillas that contribute to a healthy lifestyle. This dedication drives every employee, everyday, towards a common vision: To be the world’s “Best Specialty Baker”. We love what we do! La Tortilla Factory’s 253 employees are committed to being the “Best Specialty Baker” by producing delicious, good-for-you tortillas and wraps, everyday! We know that our success depends on our consumers and their trust in us — that we will continuously make the finest products for them. We are deeply committed to earning their trust everyday. So, unlike other tortilla companies, there is not a single drop of partially hydrogenated or fully hydrogenated oils anywhere in our manufacturing plant, which means there are absolutely NO trans-fats in any of our products! Of course, the commitment to healthy, high quality food is enhanced by the vision we see all around us, everyday! Located in the heart of Sonoma County, California, La Tortilla Factory is at the intersection of the culinary arts, farm-fresh produce, artisan cheese-makers, some of the world’s finest wineries, and world-class chefs.”
Review of Product: I was able to try three (3) varieties of La Tortilla Factory tortillas and I’m hooked! I tried the Smart & Delicious 100 Calorie Whole Wheat Tortillas, the Low Carb/High Fiber Tortillas, and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tomato Basil SoftWraps. The SoftWraps were awesome for a sandwich and the tomato basil flavor added an extra umph to my meal! The whole wheat tortillas are very tasty for such a low calorie tortilla and I found them surprisingly tasty. The low carb/high fiber tortillas were my biggest surprise – I expected them to be a little cardboardy or sawdusty but they weren’t at all! They are my new fave addition to my diet and they are such a smart choice to make health-wise! I have made little pizzas with these, breakfast burritos, and even enchiladas – the possibilities are endless.
Giveaway: The folks at La Tortilla Factory have graciously decided to give ten (10) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each a FREE La Tortilla Factory product coupon!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the La Tortilla Factory website and let me know which product you’d get if you won the FREE coupon!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 7, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!