Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “One easy way for your readers to jump-start their luck and celebrate Chinese New Year is with Simply Asia®’s flavorful, fun meal options. Pulling together a dinner party? Try Simply Asia’s Stir Fry Sauces for a quick meal that will impress. If it’s a smaller get-together with a few special friends, try the new Sweet Chili Mango Noodle Bowl with extra protein, like tofu, to create your own celebration.
Simply Asia® Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Makes 2 servings.
1 package Simply Asia® Mandarin Orange Noodle Bowl
2 tbsp. water
1/4 cup oil
1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 package (6 oz.) salad greens
1 cup sliced cooked chicken
PLACE noodles and water in bowl; cover loosely with lid. Microwave on high 2 minutes. Rinse noodles under cold water; drain.
MIX oil, 2 tbsp. liquid from can of mandarin oranges, lemon juice and content of Sauce and Vegetable packets in large bowl until well blended.
ADD salad greens, chicken and noodles; toss gently to coat evenly. Top with drained mandarin oranges and contents of Topping packet.
Test Kitchen Tip: Try also with Simply Asia® Sesame Teriyaki Noodle Bowl.
Review of Product: I love Asian foods, especially Thai foods and was thrilled to try an assortment of the Thai Kitchen products. I got the Lite Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce, Yellow Curry, Roasted Red Chili Paste, Jasmine Rice, Pad Thai Rice Noodle Cart, Simply Asia Hunan Broccoli Steamer, and the Simply Asia Sesame Teriyaki Marinade. I tried the roasted red chili paste with chicken and it was so delicious! The Jasmine rice was a big hit and the hunan broccoli steamer turned boring broccoli into a tantalizing treat! I also loved how easy the Pad Thai was to make and how authentic it tasted – all the taste of take out without the time or money involved. The teriyaki marinade was perfect with salmon and the yellow curry sauce simmered up nicely with chicken and vegetables. There’s no need to slave over the stove for hours when Thai Kitchen has the sauces all whipped up for you!
Giveaway: The folks over at Thai Kitchen have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each a Thai Kitchen cookbook as well as a sauce and a take-out item!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Thai Kitchen website and let me know which product you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until February 28, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!