Price of Product: $20.00 for the foam and $28.00 for the moisturizer
Where can the product be purchased: on websites and at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: ” Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection. Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores. Unique electrolyte delivery system optimizes your skin’s ability to absorb and retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin. We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time.”
Review of Product: I love skincare products (could be an obsession perhaps) and was thrilled to try out bareMinerals’ new skincare line. I tried out the Deep Cleansing Foam and the Purely Nourishing Moisturizer and have been really enjoying the products. I liked the cleanser better as I am not much of a moisturizer user having somewhat oily skin and living in south Florida. I did use the moisturizer though and found it to be light and not greasy at all. I just don’t like the feel of extra moisture on my face I guess. For those of you in cooler climates or who use moisturizer, this one will do the trick! The cleanser is something I would definitely buy on my own. You only had to use a small amount and it lathered up nicely. The scents of both products were nice. The cleanser left my skin feeling clean and refreshed – love it!
Giveaway: The folks at bareMinerals have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own skincare set – a Deep Cleansing Foam and a Purely Nourishing Moisturizer from bareMinerals!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What is your current skincare regimen and are you brand loyal?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 28, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!