Price of Product: $44.00
Where can the product be purchased: online from Executive Gift Shoppe
Description of Product: “Executive Gift Shoppe started as a small personalized gift store in Nanuet, NY in 1999 catering to the wedding & corporate gift industry. We built our reputation by providing unique, engraved & personalized gifts at affordable prices. Over the years, we have added thousands of new products, may personalized and many that aren’t. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to quality and, more importantly, our commitment to customer service. You, our valuable customers, are our #1 priority. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We strive to deliver to you exactly what you were looking for, whether its a gift fora friend or co-worker or something you’re purchasing for yourself. We ship your order as quickly as we possibly can and we want to make sure you’re happy with what you’ve received. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your purchase, please contact us immediately.”
Review of Product: I chose to review the Formal Collection Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Money Clip and was so happy with my choice. I had it engraved and it will make a great gift for a birthday, holiday or even Father’s Day. The ordering process was super simple and straightforward. There were no delays with my order and the quality of the money clip exceeded my expectations. It is exactly as pictured and is made very well. The engraving makes it look super professional. I would not hesitate to order from Executive Gift Shoppe again – maybe next time I’d choose a personalized wallet or even a business card case!
Giveaway: The folks at Executive Gift Shoppe have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader a $25 giftcard to shop the site.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Executive Gift Shoppe site and let me know what you would choose if you won the $25 giftcard.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!