Where can the product be purchased: in grocer’s freezers nationwide
Description of Product: “The Gorton’s Way is to provide our consumers and customers with products and services that surpass their expectations. The Gorton’s Way includes:
* An intense focus on satisfying the consumer first, last, and always
* A commitment to providing competitively superior products and matchless customer service
* An organization and individual dedication to always doing things right and to doing the right things
* A strong belief in the importance of all our people, their ideas, and their ability to take ownership and make a difference
* A partnership with all our business associates that is based on clear requirements and superior execution
* A restless dissatisfaction that causes continuous learning, changing, and improving
* An extraordinary responsiveness to what needs to be done, made possible by effective focus, teamwork and communication.”
Review of Product: I got 2 items to try out – the grilled tilapia and the grilled shrimp. I was very impressed with both of them and these are products I would buy in the future. I have never purchased either before. The only Gorton’s product I had ever tried were fish sticks and boy were these 1,000 times better! First of all, I love fish and seafood and am always looking for ways to incorporate more of it into my diet. It’s hard to always have the time or the money to buy fresh fish so here is where Gorton’s comes in. The products I tried tasted delicious and were nutritious. They were big time savers and I love that too. Make sure to enter Gorton’s sweepstakes to win a special trip!
Giveaway: The folks at Gorton’s Seafood have graciously decided to give three (3) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers a prize package consisting 2 FREE product coupons, a recipe card and information about Gorton’s products.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Gorton’s Seafood website and let me know which product you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- Sign up for the Gorton’s Newsletter and let me know you did.
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- “like” Gorton’s on Facebook
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!