Price of Product: $69.95
Where can the product be purchased: Amazon.com and Target.com
Description of Product: “Ultra –portable speaker system and protective case for your iPhone, iPod touch or MP3. Custom fits and protects all iPods® (except Shuffle®), iPhone®, iPod Touch® and most MP3’s. Doubles as a premium external stereo speaker system for any device with a 3.5 mm connection. Control and view your device without opening the case. Comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and plug in charger for extended use. Daisy-chain feature allows you to connect more than one iMainGo X for a larger sound experience. Comes with custom travel bag, wrist strip and adjustable carry strap. Size 5.7” x 3.8” x 2.4”
Review of Product: I received the iMainGoX in pink and it is totally functional as well as cute! The quality of the sound is great especially given how small the unit is. I also love that you can plug headphones right into it and also a second set of headphones so you and a friend can listen to the same thing at the same time. My iPod fits right in it and becomes a functional carrying case, how cool! The fact that it’s rechargeable just adds to the list. I didn’t have any portable speaker product for my iPod, I didn’t realize how much I would use this but I do. It’s come in handy many times recently.
Giveaway: The folks at iMainGo have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own iMainGoX!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the product information for the iMainGoX and let me know something new you learned.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!