Price of Product: as low as $4.79 for a starter kit
Description of Product: ” JAWS International,Ltd. is a technology company committed to protecting the environment and making innovative products to that end. We created and market JAWS® (Just Add Water™ System): a patented, truly ground-breaking cleaning system designed to reduce the environmental impact of packaging used in conventional spray cleaning products by conserving the resources required to produce and ship them. In fact, we founded our company on the principle “Stop Shipping Water…It’s the Right Thing to Do”. While conserving precious resources, and reducing plastic waste and the landfills that result, we’re able to offer high performance, highly economical cleaners. JAWS cleaners deliver ultra-concentrated cleaning chemistry in patented refill cartridges for use with reusable bottles and sprayers. A simple, effective solution that gives everyone the chance to care for their home and take care of the planet.”
Review of Product: I received starter packs and refills for all 4 current JAWS cleaners – and how cool is this concept! Instead of buying new plastic bottles every time you buy a cleaner you just reuse the same bottle and get a small refill tube to mix yourself with water – I love a reduction to my carbon footprint and this is an easy one! I found the refills to be easy to work with and loved the cleaners. The scents were pleasant and the cleaners were super effective. I plan to get more refills at the store and keep up with this system – less in the closet where I keep cleaning supplies too!
Giveaway: The folks over at JAWS have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader a cleaning product pack of 4 JAWS cleaners!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which JAWS cleaner type do you need most and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!